Showstoppers designer fashion tape

I got this in the december birchbox.





                                           What one side looks like

                                            and the other side


For 24 strips it is $9.99
I do think that this is a great investment to have for yourself and if you have any teenage daughters. I have some that are a different brand. I had both of my daughters use these strips on different times for dances that they went to. Worked perfect to keep things in place. Highly recommend them. All you do is peel them and stick them were you want your outfit at and they will last until you take them off

Comments

  1. Each orthopedic glue stick used to a wide range of materials and has over eight a long time of staying power.





    Fashion questionnaire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)