Review: Garden Botanika Lash Primer

I got this as an extra in my holiday vox box from influenster. Takes lashes from fine to fabulous. Simply brush on bare lashes then let them dry and apply mascara. It lengthens and thickens lashes and conditions them as well..



The last lash primer i tried was  from tarte and i was not please with it at all. So i was excited to try this and see if it worked better. I am happy to say that this is now a part of  my routine. I highly recommend getting this and try it out. I love the way that this gives my lashes an extra oommpphh.



                                                This is with nothing on my lashes



                                               with the lash primer on lashes



                                             With lash primer and mascara on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)