HAUL!!!!!!

Sorry about missing posting a blog yesterday. I spent the day with family so we watched Its a wonderful life. I did do some shopping yesterday. So i wanted to share with you what i got. The first stop is dollar general.



Next stop is walgreens.

The profusion is only .99  and the lip color is 1.99 love these colors





It is a lip gloss with some sparkle in it. LOVE THESE. only 1.99

Next stop walmart.














Thats a lot. on the last pic. I have senitive skin so i will be interested to see if this will work.
As will everything i will post my thoughts on all of these and do reviews.
I am sorry i didnt put this in a  video but i have been battling a sinus infection.
I am also going to start to fotd and different looks. If you have any ideas for things you would like to see then please comment and let me know. thanks

Comments

  1. i love those walgreen profusion stocking stuffer...i have not seen the disco ball lip gloss...i will be on the lookout for that...

    i hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa thanks so much and on the disco ball lip gloss. they had different colors as well just not the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul ! Specially the profusion eyeshadows ! Colorful ..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)