simple look for at home or gym

This is how i do my look if im just chilling at home or if im going to the gym.







These are the things that i used today for this look.
---rimmel fix and perfect pro primer.
---for my undereye area
          -----maybelline instant age rewind neutralizer
          -----maybelline instant age rewind in light pale
          -----maybelline instant age rewind  brighter. i used this in the undereye area and along the length of my nose
--- physicians formula bronze booster. i use this for contour in the hollow of my cheeks.
--- nyc smooth skin bronzing face powder in sunny. all over face and neck.
--- loreal true match powder in  nude beige
---revlon grow luscious plumping mascara in black
---maybelline baby lips in peppermint.

Comments

  1. Nice! I'm usually end up just lazing out with nothing on my face when I'm just at home or the gym!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)