Jouer moisturizing lip gloss

I  got the Jouer moisturizing lip gloss in birchbox pink in my december birchbox.





                                   For .21 oz its $20

                                           I do love the color. This is with one color. You can build it for a hot pink look. But I do have to admit that while i do love the color, i wont repurchase this because $20 is a little to much. I can get a lot more for less or go and get a MAC for the same price.





Here is my total look with the jouer lip gloss and the blinc eyeliner and mascara that i talked about from the previous blog. Also this is a simple everyday look that i have blogged about in the past. For the primer i did use the Benefit POREfessional from the december birchbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)