December favorites

So excited to bring you my December favorites. There is not a lot because im going too be started to do my favorites for the year of 2011.

                                         For the makeup, The first is the maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circle brightener. LOVE, LOVE this stuff. I use it over whatever  concealer that i am using. Works great. Also is the NYC liquidlipshine in Nude York City. I got this in my influenster vox box. I love the staying power and the shine. I will be getting more of this in different colors.

                                       Next is snooki by nicole poluzzi perfume. I love this scent. Its not strong but a  very nice scent. I wont go into detail because i did post a blog on this so check it out.





                                        Nail magic nail hardener. I picked this up at sally's and i feel that this product does help my nails. It goes on like a polish and dries clear with any shine.

                                        Mountain trail mix. Awesome. Its a mix of different nuts and raisins with m&m's.  This big bag is under $5 at your local walmart

                                        I got the softsoap bar in coconut in  my influenster vox box but this is  the scent that made it to december favorites. Love the scent of peppermint this time of year. Plus a bonus is softsoap is great to use and doesnt make your skin dry.

                                         We need to remember to take care of the skin on our hands. I find that this product is so worth the mone you will spend and it works great to moisturizing your hand, leaving them soft and moisturized. I feel so strong about this that it will probley make it to my favorites of the year.





Also dont forget that when we reach 100 subscribers on here, we are having a giveaway with two winners. One of the things will be to like all my links. So im posting them all below so you can get started now. thanks so much







































Comments

  1. I love the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)