NEW FAVORITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS/ IMAGE SKINCARE


 
I love trying new skincare. Without proper skincare, our makeup just looks crappy. So today we are talking about 3 different products that Image skincare was kind enough to send to me.
I will break each one down separately and talk about each one. 
So let's get started.


WHAT IS IT: The first one we are talking about is a daily tinted moisturizer that is oil free and has an SPF of 30+ and it also has UVA/UVB protection  as well.
It contains zinc oxide, and titanium dioxide.






WHAT IS DOES: It is a skincare for your face which also has the added benefit of having a slight tint, which gives you an all over skin tone and glow. It contains a next generation blend of anti-oxidants as free-radical scavengers to decrease damaging effects of the sun and environmental exposures. It is lightweight, sheer formula absorbs quickly into the skin and its also  paraben Free.

WHAT I LIKED: I love the fact that i can put this onto my face  and it gives me a healthy glow without the added weight of foundation as well as protecting my skin. It does recommend reapplying every two hours. I also like that it is oil free, so there is no worrying about any added oil. This is also a water resistant formula that  provides chemical free high sun protection.


WHAT I DIDNT LIKE: I find that for me, this works better when i use a smaller amount. I tried using this with the same amount as i would with foundation but for this to work i had to make sure it was blended, But when this is blended it looks great.



AVAILABLE: daily-tinted-moisturizer





WHAT IS IT: Balancing lip enhancement complex  is specifically designed to enhance the appearance and volume of lip contours. This ultra-hydrating, powerful polypeptide lip enhancement complex will add up to 40% of moisture volume with repeat usage. This also diminishes fine lines as well as reduces inflammation after lip injections. Use of product will complement and enhance the effects of professional dermal fillers. This is also paraben free.







WHAT IT DOES:  This  claims to be an Anti-aging polypeptide lip enhancement complex that visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, and it  helps keep lips hydrated in the morning and evening while adding volume to the lips and the anti-aging benefits increase with continued use. 


WHAT I LIKED: I love this product. It really does hydrate your lips. Also, I have started noticing more volume to my lips.

WHAT I DIDNT LIKE: There is nothing that i didnt like about this. This is the best product for your lips that i have used.



AVAILABLE: ormedic balancing-lip-enhancement-complex



WHAT IS IT: Vital C Hydrating repair creme  is an ultra-hydrating anti-oxidant repair crème that contains vitamins A, C, E that  nourish and protect skin daily for ultimate anti-aging benefits, and this is also paraben free as well .



WHAT IT DOES: This hydrating repair crème contains an ultra hydrating Vitamin C and anti-oxidant rich emollient formula that repairs aging skin while promoting healthy cell renewal.

WHAT I LIKED: This comes with a little scooper that you can see in the lid above. I also love the smell. It smells very citrus like but not over powering at all. I use this at night as the second to last step of my skincare and im in love with this and how my skin looks. I love using vitamin c on my skin.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: There was nothing that i didn't like about this product.



AVAILABLE:vitamin-c hydrating-repair-cr-me




 OVERALL THOUGHTS:  I love all three of these products. We need sunscreen for our skin and i love that i can wear the tinted moisturizer and it gives me an over all glow with the added benefit of sunscreen. I love the lip complex. It is truly the best product that i have used on my lips.  I also love the repair creme, it really does help to hydrate your skin and promote cell renewal. I recommend that you pick up all three of these products and start using them today because you and your skin needs them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)