Santa nail of the day!!!!

Of course to start this look I used a base coat.  For me i used  a combo of two different products. First was nail magic nail hardener then nail magic nail straightner.  



Then i applied from sinful colors in gogo girl two coats on  my nails.







These are the other two colors that i used.



 I applied the white to the tips


                                            Then i took the black and made little dots for the buttons on santas suit.



                                           Finishing it with a top coat of seche vite

 

                                           The finished look.

                                            Love this look. my teenage daughters even love this.


                                        To clean up around  my nails. I use this acetone from beauty secrets that i got from sally's.

                                           The brush that i use is that one.. I got it in a brush kit that i picked up from walmart. The brissles are stiff enough that it works perfect for the job.

Comments

  1. oh my god. Sinful colors is my favorite. :) Great Blog:)
    http://stokelyrainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)