green splendor. eye look


I used the new smoky eye palette from elf.

Using these three colors.

I used the benefit brightening face primer and the bareminerals prime time eyelid primer first
Then i used the middle green color on  my lids and the dark green on the outer corner and along the crease and then the light color on the brow bone. I also lined my upper eyes and the water line with the eyeliner that came in the kit.
I primed my eyelashes with garden botanika lash primer and while that drys i apply the rest of my makeup.

---MAC Pro longwear foundation in nc25
---Too faced snow bunny bronzer for contour
---wet n wild coloricon blusher in pearlescent pink
---MAC soft and gentle mineralize skinfinish (all over)
---MAC medium plus mineralize skiinfinish natural
---bobbi brown creamy concealer/ pale yellow powder( undereyes)
---maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circle in brightening (undereyes)
Then i curl my lashes then
---Hypnose doll lashes from lancome
---rimmel lipstick in just so

Finish with MAC fix+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)