Review: Borghese fango active mud

I received this in my November birchbox and i will tell you i was not sure what to expect. I have seen this advertised in magazines.











What they say:  This classic Italian treatment has mineral rich mud from Tuscany plus nourishing avocado and sweet almond oils, to smooth skin on face and body.  "For 7 oz./$33.50 or 17.6 oz/ $64


My thoughts: Im not sure if the stuff in here is really from tuscany but i did notice that after using this my face did feel tighter., I have not used this on my body as this says you can.  I do like this and it is possible i will repurchase this as long as i dont find anything else that is the same but cheaper..

If you have used this  then what are you thougths on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)