new years nail look

I started my nail look with a base coat. I used the nail hardener by nail magic. Then I applied two coats of The gold and the beautiful from wet n wild.





                                         After one coat.




                                         After two coats.


                                             Then i used the white kiss nail art paint and painted the words HAPPY on one hand and 2012 on the other.







                                          I finished the look by appling a coat of fast dry top coat from julep maven


















































Comments

  1. Very creative! I don't think I have the dexterity to attempt letters on my nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold nail polish!

    http://finding-the-beautiful-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)