nars dupe






The Nars is on the left and is the super orgasm and the one on the right is the elf contouring blush and brozing powder.





This is a close up of the colors. I discovered this dupe from The daily cupcake on youtube.

It is not 100% but i will tell you that yesterday i wore the nars on the left side and the elf on the right side and you couldnt tell the difference. My lighting is not so perfect but oh well.
What do you think?





On a little different note i received my holiday vox box from influenster  and wanted to share  a picture of the things in it. I will be posting a video where i will talk about the things i receive tomorrow so be looking for that.


Im so excited to share with you all my thoughts on these products.

Comments

  1. Great find! I recently purchased The Balm Hot Mama and its an almost perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm blush.

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)