Chimes Ginger chew

I got this in my december conscious box. I tried this also i had my fiance and one of my daughters try this.




                                             The front of the bag

                                           The back of the bag


                                           Individual piece


                                             What the chew looks like



I  felt it was a little spicy as did my daughter. My fiance loved them.  Chimes is an all natural organic gourmet mint and chews company. They do come in other flavors besides original  ginger. Peanut butter, peppermint, mango and orange. I do plan on making a trip to  my local health food store and see if i can get some other flavors like the peanut butter or even the mango.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)