What are you thankful for??

I decided last night while i was sitting in an emergency room , to do my blog post today on what I'm truly thankful for today on thanksgiving.

I was in the E.R, for a acute allergic reaction. I am better today but here is what im  truly thankful for today

1) Mom and Dad for raising me with rules and love

2) My brother and his family.

3) My kids father. Without him i wouldn't have my babies

4) My lovely and awesome kids. They are my life.

5) My fiance. He spoils me and loves me unconditional.

6) Hospitals. Do you know how hard they work everyday. Even on holidays. Thanks to all the wonderful ladies and gentlemen that helped me last night. You guys rock!!

7) Breathing.

8)The deer that me and my fiance listen to and seen for a brief moment in our back yard

9) All of my wonderful followers and supporters. You guys truely Rock!!!

10) GOD.

This list is in no certain order. They are all important and all #1 in my book.

What are you truly thankful for today??

Happy thanksgiving

peace and beauty
laurie ann




Comments

  1. I'm so sorry you had to go to the hospital, but I'm glad it gave you the chance to meet even more great people to be thankful for in your life;-) You're so positive, Laurie Ann! Happy Thanksgiving;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope that you had a great weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)