November Little Black Bag

Lets see what i got in this months little black bag.

The original pictures that i took of this stuff somehow got deleted  so i had to take more pictures.
So here we go.




                                         I am not sure on the names of these things,. Very sorry. These are bracelets. I am not really a fan of them so i gave them to one of my daughters.


                                           I love this bracelet. Very rustic and native american looking.








                                           Since i had to retake these pictures, I had my stuff already in it. I love the room in this purse and have gotten a lot of compliments on it.




                                           This was a sample that i got for free with my order. Its pureology color stylist strengthening control hair spray. This is actually the perfect size to put into your purse and carry with you.


Dont forget you click the link below and go and enter the giveaway. Its for a $15 giftcard from Kmart..
http://beautymakeandmore.blogspot.com/2012/11/kmart-decorate-it-forward.html

Peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)