Thanksgiving Eye tutorial

This is a perfect eyelook for the holidays. You can even were past thanksgiving.
Lets get started.


                                             I prepped my eyes using Too Faced Shadow Insurance




                                          I am also using the Khroma palette that comes in the SheBang eye transformation kit. I am also going to use the NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk..

                                          I first applied the NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk all over the lid up to the brow bone. The i used the above color on the inner 2/3 of my eyelid.



                                         The Next color i used is on the left. I put it on the outter part of my lid and blended it into the crease, I then used the darker color on the right on the outer part of my lid and a little bit into the crease. I also used the brown color ( left)  on the bottom lashline.



                                            I used this color as a highlight on the browbone.



                                       I got this from influenster. Its the NYC show time glitter pencil in showtime black. I used it on the upper lash line and on the inside of my lower lid.




                                             The top mascara is loreal carbon black double extend mascara. I used the primer side on the top lashes and the mascara on the top lashes., I then used the maybelline lash discovery waterproof on the bottom lashes.




                                           Before mascara




                                            With mascara


peace and beauty
laurie ann
                                   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)