Target Beauty Bag

Sadly this is the last beauty bag that target is giving out. So let me show you what i got in mine.






                                         This is the box that it comes in.  I think that anyone that signs up for one gets a little bit excited when you see this box in your mailbox.




                                              This is the makeup bag this time. I love this print.


                                         It is a soho london.


                                          These are the Loreal evercreme Sulfate free moisture system Nourishing Shampoo and conditioner and deep nourishing Masque. I have not tried this at all but i have heard good things about this. Super excited to try this and see what i think.


                                           This is the Clear scalp and hair therapy total care shampoo and conditioner. I actually give my thoughts on this  in an upcoming empties video. I actually just got full size of these in my popsugar box that i just got.


                                            This is the Fekkai technician color care shampoo and 3 minute mask. I havent tried this. I do know that this is not really cheap but i will try this and see what i think of it.



                                              This is the Jergens daily moisture 24 hour hydration. I have tried the jergens before and i have to say that im not really a fan of this line. I find that their lotions tend to be a little bit drier and  i tend to be picky with my lotions. I like a lotion that is not too dry but not to greasy. I will try this however or even just give it to one of my daughters.



                                          This is the Pixi flawless beauty primer  I havent tried this before so im excited to give it a try and see what i think.



                                   This is the little coupon book that they include. It has coupons for all the samples plus more.

Super excited to try out these samples and sad that its the last one..

peace and beauty
laurie ann








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)