Green eye look

 I hope that your day is going great. Here is the look that i wore today.
I am using the go palette from coastal scents london






                                          This is the inside of the palette. I love these colors. They are so pigmented.





                                       For todays look i used the elf eyelid primer.





                                             For this color, I am using the three colors that are in a row that im pointing to. In the picture, they look more blue but they are green. I use the top color in the row on my lid. The middle color i used in the crease and the bottom color on the outer corner of the lid and crease.



                                       I used wet n wilds sugar  on the brow bone.



                                            I used the Revlon colorstay liquid eye pen in black on the top lid.

                                         I used the maybelline lash discovery waterproof in black (top) on my bottom lashes., I used the maybelline colossal cat eyes waterproof mascara ( middle) on top lashes and the loreal power volume collagen mascara  (bottom) on top lashes.







                                           before mascara








                                      After mascara.


peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)