Blinged French nail look

I seen a variation of this look on pinterest. This is a perfect look for the holidays.
Lets get started:
I start with a base coat. I am using top 2 bottom Orly. I also use this as a top coat as well.
Then:



I apply the Circus by andreas choice in reverso ( on the left)  to my tips only. Then when that is dry , I apply 2 coats of the love my nails in angel baby( on right). Any clear glitter will work.



                                           I got this from Sallys. This has different styles and different colors of rhinestones. You can use what ever style and color that you want. I just used plain stones. I will also be using the tool that comes with this.





                                        Along with the tool above , i used a  pair of tweezers. The tweezers above are ones that i use only for my nail looks.



                                         I also am using this 5 second brush on nail glue. I got mine from Walgreens.

You take what ever style of stone in the tweezers, then brush on the nail glue on the back then position  it onto the nails using the tool that comes with the rhinestones to put it on the nail.




                                       This is the look. I did this look on my toenails.On the big toe , i used the four stones and the rest i used just one in the middle.

Once the glue has dried then use the orly top 2 bottom over the top.

Peace and beauty
laurie ann








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)