Beauty Bar Sample society with allure

I just received my monthly box from beauty bar sample society. This months box is awesome so let me show you what i received.




                                              This is a little booklet filled with tips
                                             what the inside of the box looked like.






                                         Diego Dalla Palma lipstick. $34. I wore this today. I actually like this.  I love the color and it lasted for quiet a while before wearing off.




                                         Alterna Bamboo smooth kendi dry oil mist. $24. I havent used this yet.



                                             L'Occitane Shea hand cream $28. I havent tried this before and i havent used it yet. I do have the lavender in this line and i love it. I am excited to use this.




                                             Diptyque Volutes Eau De Toilette ( new launch) $120. I already have this and i love the smell. Not enough to purchase the full size but its a nice smell.




                                           Dermalogica Precleanse oil $35. I havent try many things from this line. I am excited to use this.


Love this months box. Super excited to try these out.
peace and beauty
laurie ann



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)