October Popsugar

 This is  my first popsugar box. So far i love it. Let me show you what i got in the october box.



                                           Love the pink. It comes with a booklet that tells you more about the products that you are getting.





                                           

 
                                       This is the must have food.   Gummy Bears from Dylan's Candy Bar. I am not a fan of gummy anything. So i gave this to my fiance since he loves them.




                                            This was one of the special extras. Pirate's Booty in aged white cheddar. This is a Favorite of mine. Love these so much. Its a bit decadent tasting but its baked,  all natural and way better for you. 



                                            This have fitness. Crescent Moon Socks. These socks are perfects for any floor or barre workout class plus they keep your feet cozy in a chilly fitness room. I havent tried these yet. But i am excited to try them out.



                                            This is the must have home. Red Flower Petal Topped Candle. These has dried petals on top of the candle. They can be used to decorate, Thrown into a bath for an aromatic sock, or bundled up in a satchel to freshen up any area or even placed in a  drawer.





                                         This is the must have beauty. This is the breast cancer awareness special set from O.P.I. . Pink of Hearts 2012  The colors are You glitter be good to me and I think in pink.. Be looking for a nail look featuring these polish in the future.




                                            This is the must have entertainment. The casual vacancy by J.K. Rowling.. This book is actually a best seller. I am going to read it but i really hope that it is good.




                                          This is the other special extra. Clear scalp and hair beauty therapy. These are fulll size products which i am excited about. This is the shampoo and conditioner.

I am excited about this box, well except for the gummy bears but its all good. I hope that the future boxes are just as good.
peace and beauty
laurie ann


Comments

  1. wow what an awesome box! Any subscription that sends a book..I'M SOLD! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about everything including the book. The book payed for the subscription.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)