Its looking a little like christmas time

I went this weekend to our local Bass Pro Shop with my family and decided to take some pictures of some of the christmas stuff that they had up. Santa was suppost to be there but i didnt get a picture of him. I am so excited for christmas time. I love this time of year. I love see the lights and the decorations.
 Let me show you the pictures that i did take..




                                              This is the entrance to santa's village.



                                            I love this tree; Its so big.



                                          I had to include this.



                                              Im a racing fan. I seen this, so i took this picture.




                                             I love this little cottage. Im so ready for christmas time.


Peace and beauty
laurie ann




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)