MY AFFORDABLE SECRET FOR LONGER LASHES

Recently i has a friend ask me what my secret to my long lashes was. So that gave me the idea of sharing it with all of you and yes it is very affordable.

I was reading in a posting from Khloe Kardashian on her app someone had asked how she gets long lashes and she said that she puts vitamin e oil on them every night. So i picked up this vitamin e stick from the pharmacy in my local walmart and the best part is that its only a couple of bucks.

Every night i put this under my eyes before any eye cream and i also run this along my upper lashes right on the lashes and its really helped to condition them and help them to grow longer. I have been doing this for several months now and i love how long my lashes are and the best part, It only cost a couple of bucks but when you pick up this stick, make sure to pick up a couple so you have a back up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)