MISHIBOX UNBOXING

  You should know by know that I love my skincare and in particular korean, therefore I love getting my Korean subscription boxes.
If you have not checked out the mishibox then head over right now
Here is this months MISHIBOX



FASCY-- this company is the feature of the month and we got two products from them. The first is the cute hand mirror which is the sunglass tina. Fascy is a brand that focuses on cute, individualistic characters to express a unique personality and aesthetic in all of their products. This mirror is only $6 and sadly i could not find a link for this
The other fascy product is the aqua collagen mask. This mask contains niacinamide to brighten skin and betaine, adenosine and sodium hyaluronate all help to increase elasticity. This mask is only $3 and i couldn't find the link for this either.

 MAKEON SUPER LONG LASTING WATERPROOF GEL PENCIL LINER---I tried this out and it reminds me of all the other gel eyeliners but what makes this different is that it is waterproof and it gives me a thin line that i love sometimes.  $10 and i couldn't find a link for this.

D'RAN NEW WONDER TEA TREE SPOT GEL-- gives you clear, moisturized skin by protecting it from external irritants and stimulation. Tea tree oil reduces inflammation and white willow bark extract helps control excessive sebum production. $15 and sadly i couldn't find the link for this. I would love to get another one of these. I had a pimple coming up and i put this on it and the next morning it was gone. Be watching for a review on this coming soon.

ELIZAVECCA GOGGLES EYE LOCK IN AQUA MASK--rejuvenates the skin around your eyes using ingredients such as donkey milk and coconut milk. It also contains ingredients such as niacinamide, glycerin and collagen to increase elasticity hydrate skin. $3  I couldn't find the link

PUREDERM SOFT AND MILK EYE MAKEUP REMOVER PADS-- This effectively remove eye makeup,. even waterproof mascara without irritating your skin.. it is free of parabens and oils. $6 and there was no link for this either


I will be posting a separate review on some of these products and i will also be using both mask before the wedding.

I love getting my korean boxes and if you have not signed up yet, well what are you waiting for.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)