FALL INSPIRED EYELOOK/ OUTFIT OF THE DAY

 You know that i have talked about my favorite color this fall and a color that is the trend is the berry color. So i wanted to create an eyelook featuring that color and now im obsessed. Make sure that you stay to the end of the post so you can see my fall inspired outfit.


Here are some of the products that we are using for the eyelook
TOO FACED AND KANDEE JOHNSON I WANT KANDEE EYE PALETTE
ALMAY THE COMPLETE LOOK MEDIUM SKINTONE
ELF AQUA BEAUTY ISLAND BREEZE



HERE ARE MORE PRODUCTS FOR THE EYELOOK
REVLON MEGA MULTIPLIER MASCARA
LA SPLASHES GLITTER
NYX EYESHADOW IN LOL
MAKEON EYELINER



After priming my eyes I apply the nyx shadow in lol into my crease







Then we go into the almay palette and apply this brown shade with a pencil brush and apply it just to the crease





Then we are going to the elf palette. I am applying the berry color to the lid and then i go into the blinc electric eyes  palette and use that berry color and apply that over the top and then we are topping it with the white shade from the elf palette.( if you get the change to get this palette from elf then do it. I just got this palette and im in love with the shades.)


the above pic is after i just add the elf berry color

the above pic is after i added the blinc berry color



We are then going to apply the whipped cream from the i want kandee palette as a highlight for the brow bone.





Next we apply the eyeliner and then go into the la splashes glitter which i totally obsessed with right now as well. I use a flat brush and apply this to the lid only






We then find up with mascara.







For the lips im using LOREAL INFALLIBLE METALLICS LIP PAINTS IN SMODERING ECLIPSE









And for the outfit.
















I was at walmart getting a bag to take on the honeymoon and found this cute hat that is my favorite shade and it says " slay all day"
This top and shoes are from walmart as well. The jeans are from the Kardashian Kollection and they are kims jeans

 I love this look. Its perfect for fall time.
What are your  thoughts?


xoxo
laurie ann
beauty makeup and a girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)