I WANT KANDEE/ KANDEE JOHNSON/ TOO FACED


I have been so excited for this collection to come out. So i ordered a few things.

TOO FACED I WANT KANDEE COLLECTION



The first thing i got was the palette
I love the pink color and its in a tin. I mean how cute is that.


The tin is rounded on the top

And on the back, it shows you the shades but they look like candy's, like a candy tin you would get.


The inside has this paper that is like you would see in a box of chocolates


And when you take that off, this is what you see. Lets take a moment to enjoy these colors


Here is the swatches of
BANANA CREAM PIE
ICE CREAM
WHIPPED CREAM



and the rest of the swatches
SPARKLING CIDER
PASTRY
SWEET TOFFEE
BUTTERSCOTCHED
SUGARED STRAWBERRY
CREAM PUFF
HOT CHOCOLATE
FROSTED PINK
SUGAR PLUM
RASPBERRY COCOA
TAUPE BERRY
LICORICE ROPE



Here is one of the eye looks that i created with this palette. I love that you can create so many different looks with this palette and that you can always change it by using the three bottom shades. I love that these shades or so pigmented and blend so easy. This palette is so coming with me on my honeymoon

I also picked up the candy liner

I love the brush tip. It really does make it a lot easier and you can create different line effects. I wanted to put this to the test to see if , like kandee said herself that when this dries, its waterproof and doesn't budge and let me just say, YES!!!
This is what i am wearing on my wedding day cause lord knows there will be tears so i wont have to worry about my liner running or going anywhere.


I did want to include this from smashbox because i did get it the same time

I love wearing the photo op underneath any concealer.
It just really brightens up the undereye area.

 I ended up going back to pick up the i want kandee banana pudding powder and im sad to say that this did sell out.


This does smell like banana pudding and look at the specks in this powder.

In this photo i am wearing the banana powder under my eyes. At first, i put it on with a puff but it looked too cakey and just didnt look good so i took it off and used it again with a brush and loved it.


Over all i love the items that i got. If you get the change to any of these products then i would.

I also had to stop by my local ulta and look what i found. Its the i want kandee  candy glow luminizer



First i love the packaging and it does have a sweet fragrance as well
As soon as i got this i put some on and here is a swatch and i love this as a highlight.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)