FAVORITE FALL SCENT

Its fall time again!!\
I love the summertime but i also love the fall equally.
The fallen leaves
we get to wear sweaters
all the fall scents and flavors
So it got me to thinking about my favorite fall scents
COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVORITE FALL SCENT!!
Mine as you can tell from the photo is pumpkin

The scents from bath and body works are the pumpkin latte and marshmallow comfort shower gel, sweet cinnamon pumpkin lotion, sweet cinnamon whipped shimmering body mouse, and from walmart , bodycology  fragrance in spiced pumpkin.
and the top three are from a box kit that i cant find the link to anymore but its a pumpkin lip scrub, lip balm and soaps that are shaped like pumpkins


Not shown is my pumpkin pie sugar free creamer. I have a bulletproof coffee every morning and i add a little bit of this.


I am ready for the fall
What about you
COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR MOST EXCITED ABOUT FOR THE FALL TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)