SEPTEMBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING



HELLO BEAUTY FRIENDS,
  today we are unboxing the september boxycharm and how awesome is the title for this month
BOXYBADDIE
I totally love it.
If you have not signed up for the boxycharm  
what are you waiting for? This is the best box ever!! 
So one of the things we will start talking about is the photo above. Look at all the goodies that we got this month.

BRIOGEO DON'T DESPAIR REPAIR DEEP CONDITIONING MASK   An intensive weekly  treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair's resilience to protect against future damage. $20--- i have used this before and love this as a  deep treatment. I will usually put this in my hair and put my hair in a bun then wear it that day and when i get home. Wash it out. 

COLOURPOP ULTRA SATIN LIP   --high pigmentation and a satin matte finish in liquid lipstick form to keep your lips soft and comfy all day long $6 --- I love the colourpop lipsticks. 



STUDIO MAKEUP LOOSE BLUSH  --- this lightweight blush provides a vibrant pop of color for the most natural healthy look $35
  Here is a swatch of the colourpop on the left and on the right is the swatch of the blush. I love the colors of both. Very natural looking
MAC EYEBROW PENCIL     ---Self propelling, self sharpening and brow defining. This pencil will add everything you need. Shape, colour and or density in one streamlined tool. Like a pen, it creates its own just right point for striking arches. It also the perfect pencil to take on the go- no sharpener needed.    $18  --- how exciting to get a mac product.


BARE MINERALS FACE PERFECTING BRUSH   --- This patented makeup brush lets you adjust your foundation coverage by the drop for a perfectly seamless foundation application.$28--- I already have this brush so this one is going into my giveaway box. Which i will have my giveaway sometime after my wedding.

PUR COSMETICS SOIREE DIARIES EYESHADOW PALETTE  
This essential palette is filled with highly pigmented and silky smooth shadows. $34


Look at the colors and below are the swatches

PRIVATE PARTY
SOCIALITE
GALA
MOGUL
SPLURGE
STUNNER
SNAZZY
EPIC



GLITZY
TWINKLE
DAZZLE
COSMO


I love getting my boxycharm box.
Don't miss out on any other month
Go and get yours right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)