CRAFT HAUL/ CARD MAKING/ STAMPING/WREATH MAKING

Before my kids where born, i was into crafting. I would make cards, and do some stamping and all sorts of crafts. Then i lost my husband and entered into a very abusive relationship and stopped doing my crafts.
Recently when i was on YouTube, i discovered The jolly fat elf and it reignited my passion that i had for crafts again. She is also a stampin up distributor as well.

So i when looking to see what was in my craft area and then when and did some shopping to get a few things.


Here are a few things that i picked up.

Watch my haul right here

  

AND HERE ARE A COUPLE OF ITEMS THAT WERE NOT IN THE VIDEO




And i also picked up a couple more things that are not in the video.

I got this elmers craft foam mounting tape. I am wanting to make a shaker card so this is what i will be using for that and i also got this ink pad set both are from walmart. I love the colors in this set. There are several of these that i didn't have.


Let me know in the comments if you craft and if so what kinds of crafts you do. Also if you have done any card making or stamping.

xoxo
laurie ann
beauty makeup and a girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)