SEPTEMBER IPSY UNBOXING




HELLO BEAUTY FRIENDS, Today i am unboxing my ipsy bag and sadly its will be my last., I do love the products that came this month but i didn't know i was getting theses until after i stopped it but i did get another box which is another posting.
So here is what i got
This months theme is like a boss. I love the bag. Its just a black bag with some raised detail on it.

MAC COSMETICS STOB CREAM 
i have not tried this but have been wanting to so excited to get this


SKIN FOOD BLACK SUGAR MASK
If you have followed me for a while or seen my korean skincare routine then you know that this is a part of that routine. I love this mask so since i already have this, this sample is going into the giveaway that i will have after i have my wedding.


TEEEZ COSMETICS EVES READY TO WEAR LIPSTICK IN ROMANTIC RED
First lets talk about this packaging. OMG!! i love it!! Fall in love with the lipstick’s rich formula, which nourishes, hydrates and repairs cracked or dry lips thanks to the specially added wild mango. What’s more, its velvety texture allows it to glide effortlessly on to deliver a long-lasting, non-smudge, kissable finish. Available in sixteen intense colors, it’s a must-have for any temptress at heart.





GELIUSION NAIL POLISH  -- I could not find a link for this but i do like the color.

COLOURPOP BROW
I have to admit that at this point i have several brow products so i am going to give this a try. I love that this has a spoolie on the product so its makes travel a lot easier and you don't have to bring something additional.

I do love the bag this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)