review: pangea organics

I received the pangea organics facial mask in japanese matcha tea with acai and goji berry  in my october birchbox.

At first when i put this product in my hand there was a very strong smell of the tea.(At first i thought it smelled like seaweed.) I put this on my face. ( and yes my kids looked at me like i was strange lol. )
yes this is the product on my face. 

This is after i washed the product off. At first my skin feels tighter and smoother.

What birchbox says about the product:  This natural, antioxidant packed mask does it all. purifies, exfoliates, balances and hydrates. Use it once a week for skin so smooth you wont even need makeup.  To purchase this for 4 fl. oz. is $40. 

My thoughts:   I do feel that it lives up to its claims. I am really loving this and will repurchase this when i use this up.. 
What are you thoughts on this product?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)