Review: hydroxatone 90 second wrinkle reducer







I received  this in the new beauty test tube.

What they claim:  fast working firming and filling formulas that smooth lines across the entire face, instantly diminishing the appearance of crow's feet and laugh lines for younger looking skin. For a full size its $79.95
To use this product:You  apply to your face or just around your eyes, Micronized firming ingredients instantly reduce the look of lines, crows feet and under eye bags. Just dab it on and you will feel the tighting in 90 seconds and it lasts for hours.
My thoughts: I hate this product. It does work in 90 seconds but I felt that it made any  lines around my eyes more pronounced. I tried this for a week and i was never more glad to have my regular eye creams back and my eyes  were thankful as well. And on another note way too overpriced.


Comments

  1. This product is a little too expensive, but great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. Just joined. Mind checking my blog out too and possibly following back.
    http://a1nettiebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)