nails! and a victoria secret purchase.

I did my nails a couple of days ago and i wanted to share with you. This is the new kardashian kolors in its all about the glam. I absolutely love this color. and the staying power. It lasted a good week without chipping.

I thought that i would put the symbol for domestic violence awareness using the avon nailwear pro in empower. I love this shade as well. I purchased the nicole by opi from my local walmart for $7. and the avon nailwear pro from my local avon store. The price was about $3.




I made a recent purchase online recently from victoria secret from their holiday catalog.

Its the beauty essentials  bag. Everything comes in a cute little victoria secret bag.


                                 It contains----
                                                  ---clairins instant smooth line correcting concentrate
                                                  ---icelandic relief eye cream
                                                  ---flirty little secrets ---firming cream with pheromones
                                                                                 ---luminizing body butter with pheromones
                                                                                 ---firming bronzer with pheromones



                          It also contains---
                                                       ---love spell hydrating body lotion
                                                      --- strivectin sd
                                                      --- bombshell perfume
                                                      ---vs pro airbrush fx face primer spf 20
                                                      --- beauty rush lip gloss in strawberry fizz

So far i have used the body lotion and the lip gloss. The body lotion smells so wonderful and its very hydrating. The lip gloss is also great. Doesn't come out sticky but is just the right amount and it does smell like strawberry.  I would absolutely repurchase these two. I will keep you updated when i try the others and give you my thoughts.

Dont forget to subscribe and follow me here. When  i reach 100 i am doing a giveaway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)