cute!!!!

I  was shopping at my local dollar tree yesterday and i picked up this cute little gingerbread house. I loved it so much i bought it. I mean really just a dollar. I couldnt pass it up.

                                                                   the front view

                                                                           right side.

                                                                         the back


                                                                                the left side


So what do you think?  There are two great things about this little house besides the fact that it is cute. One is that its only a dollar and two is that i dont have to make one now this year lol.

Comments

  1. This is cute. im really love these and the best part is i didnt have to make them lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)