Scrub and tanner

The  other night i wanted to use a self tanner from bare escentuals..So first i started in the shower using a product that is new to me be i love their lip stuff. Its the fresh brown sugar body polish.


 

I love the smell of this and i love the way this leaves my skin. 
And then i used the tanner.
This is my left leg before using the tanner. 



This is my same left leg after the tanner. 

I used kabuki brush to apply this and i really do love this. I love the way it applys and the way it continues to develop over time. Also when it fades, it fades gradually. 

I purchased the fresh body polish from sephora. Sorry i dont remember the price. It came in a set. And as far as the tanner i purchased it online on gvc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)