Review: blinc mascara


 




I received this in my october birchbox. It comes in a tube as shown in the picture and comes with intructions inside the tube.

What they say: This tubing mascara wont smear smudge or run -plus it gives lashes a sassy, extra glossy look.
The cost:  For .21 oz its $24.



                                                Before without anything on my lashes


                                                      This is with blinc on


My thoughts: I was scared to use this at first because the instructions say  that the only way to remove this is from warm water and a little pressure. I tried this and i really love the way this looks. I also discovered that when i remove it that i used a makeup wipe and it came off pretty easy,  It does leave this bits of mascara because  when this coats your lashes it creates a tube around your lashes. I would  repurchase this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)