review: maybelline lash stiletto

I love the way my lashes look with this product.  This was a top favorite on the beauty logic page and i wanted to try it myself and see what my thoughts were on this.

This is my lashes before i put it on with nothing on them.

This is with it on. I have one coat on bottom and two on top. This is not an overly wet product. You can use several coats with clumping. If your going to super long lashes then you might want to try fake lashes. But i do love the way my lashes look with this on. This is a top favorite product. This also doesnt flake off or smudge. Perfect.

Comments

  1. I tried this a while back and really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I may try it :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)