Nail polish lottery club week 24 and 25


Hello beauties,
How are you doing today?
I know that i have missed the last couple of weeks and doing the nail polish lottery club, but i was getting my youtube channel and blog on a regular schedule
So here is week 24 and 25





Week 24 was #61 and for me, it is the following from the lippmann collection.


                                          Prelude to a kiss. I put this on the nails after applying a base coat. I applied two coats.




For week 25  its #364. I didnt have this number so i broke them up in #13 and #40


                                        This is #13. Sephora by opi



                                           Only Gold for me. This is a top coat.. I applied this to my accent finger



                                       This is #40.. Disco lights from Milani. I used this on the rest of my nails









 Simple and beautiful
I hope that you enjoy this
peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)