JANUARY MISHIBOX UNBOXING/ REQUEST/ Q & A

Hello beauty squad, first before i get  into this post, let me start by saying that i am now just Laurie Ann
I want to focus more on my name as my brand.
Also i want to feature more of what you want to see,
So
comment below and let me know what you want to see and if you have any questions comment them below.

Thank you for being a part of the beauty squad.
Now on to the post
Its the January mishibox unboxing
January is the start of NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS.
And MISHIBOX has some tips for us.
Let me share
1. Make a specific plan-- If your resolutions is to care for your skin better, a specific plan may be to double cleanse every single day, and to note it in a journal. I find that i have to cleanse my skin morning and evening. and always double cleanse my skin. Here is my morning and evening skincare routine in case you missed it.
2. Make it public--Announce your resolution to family and friends so they can encourage and help you along the way... I have even made mine public to your and you can see mine here
3. Celebrate small milestones-- Instead of waiting until you meet your goal, reward yourself for small successes.
4. Even if you fail ,try again and again .--- Keeping resolutions is hard. Noone said it was easy.

If you have not gotten a mishibox before then let me explain.
MISHIBOX is a U.S.-based online retailer that provides a wide selection of Korean beauty products that are available for purchase on our online store.
The MISHIBOX K-Beauty Subscription Box delivers a combination of 5-6 deluxe-sized samples and full-sized Korean beauty products to you every month to help you discover your favorite Korean beauty products.
With every box, they send you a card that explains what the products are you got and more about them and even how to use them, which is nice especially since most of the products are written in Korean.  


PUREBESS MULTI  4 SYN- AKE CREAM--
What is SYN-AKE?
Its a synthetic peptide developed to mimic snake venom, namely from the Temple Viper, native to
Southeast Asia.
Why would anyone want to make snake venom?
Because in low doses, we can use it to our advantage-- in this case,to help improve the appearance of wrinkles. Syn- Ake works by reducing muscle contractions in the face, therefore keeping the appearance of skin smooth. The mechanism of Syn- Ake in reducing wrinkles is similar to that of Botox, YES!!!
My thoughts-- I love this cream and this is a must have that i will be featuring in another posting very soon.

RE,DNA DUAL EFFECT EYEZONE PACK---This uses EGF ( EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR) to help increase elasticity and moisture to the sensitive skin around your eyes. I have yet to use this but i will let you know my thoughts when i do.


A'PIEU NONCO TEA TREE SPOT PATCH--This is a clear patch inbued with tea tree essential oil to calm irritated skin such as pimples and breakouts. Apply to troubled areas before bed time for maximum benefits. I used this last night and i find that this is no different than when i apply tea tree oil straight to my pimples. Its  pretty much the same effect.


SKIN'S BONI YOGURT BONIMINI WASH OFF MUD PACK IN GREEN TEA-- This helps balance your skin to its optimal ph of 5.5. It contains Bentonite and Kaolin to remove sebum and debris from your skin, while Green tea powder helps calm irritated skin. I have yet to use this as well and i will let you know my thoughts when i do.

MACHIHYUN 20% CALMING AMPULE---This contains Portulaca Oleracea extract and Glycerin to calm irriated skin and increase moisture, in a convenient roll on form. We highly recommend it for skin chapped by harsh, dry weather. You can also use it on skin troubled by breakouts.
I have used this once and i used it on a pimple that was starting out and it didn't do anything for it. But i will keep using this and let you know.

My overall thoughts on this box was just ok. I paid $21 and the cost of the products in more than that  but i was a bit disappointed at first when i opened this box. We usually before have gotten more full size products than this and i felt this was more samples than anything but after using the SYN-AKE cream, i am in love with this cream. It was kind of worth getting.








JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
 HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
XOXO
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)