PEACH OPULENCE EYELOOK FEATURING LANCOME

I thought that i would start posting more eyelooks to give more inspiration. I know that i have had several people ask for me to share so that is the inspiration for the posting.
I was going through my eyeshadows last night and pick out this palette from Lancome.
This morning when i did this eyelook, i was so excited that i got out the rest of my lancome palettes and desided that i am going to use them in looks.


So let me show you what we are using for todays eyelook.


Here are the products that we are using.

LANCOME PEACH FRENZY PALETTE

NYX EYESHADOW IN LOL

LOREAL VOLUMINOUS PRIMER MASCARA

ANASTASIA BROW GEL

URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA

STILA STAY ALL DAY EYELINER

REVLON MEGA MULTIPLIER MASCARA



Here is the inside of the palette. How pretty are these colors and believe me that this picture is not even doing it any justice at all.

After priming my eyes and setting them with powder
I applied the Nyx shadow in lol in the crease

I then went into this palette and used the shadow to the right on the browbone
I applied the middle shade in the outer v and blended it into the crease
I applied the left shade on the lid and them applied a bit of the shade on the right which is a gold shade over the top.

I then lined my top lash line with the Stila stay all day liner which was in my top products for 2017. If you have not check that posting out check it out here.

Now its time for mascara
I first applied the Loreal voluminous base mascara first on top and bottom lashes
then used the Urban Decay preversion on the top lashes only
Then used my holy grail mascara Revlon mega multiplier mascara on top and bottom lashes
and then finished up with a coating of Anastasia clear brow gel to set the mascara




I really love the way this turned out.
Let me know what you think ?


JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
 XOXO
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)