NAIL LOOK OF THE WEEK


 Hello beauty squad,
I thought i would share with you my nail look of the week.



  So lets get started

 First things first.
I applied this Julep oxygen nail treatment to my nails as a base coat.
I also got this nail dryer from my local walmart to use to dry my nails instead of a spray and i have to tell you that i love it, and how cute is that saying "keep calm and polish on"

 For my top coat , i am using out the door which is a super fast drying top coat. I love this.
 I am using this shade from KBSHIMMER nail polish in My life's porpoise. This is a neutral shade that screams spring time which i don't know about you but i am so ready for.
 I am going to top that with Kokie cosmetics nail polish in sparkler send off.
 Here is the Kb shimmer. I reminds me of a Tiffany blue color. This is the perfect shade for spring time.
 Here i have topped that blue shade with the sparkler send off which is so perfect to top with any shade for a bit of sparkle. I then put my top coat on and we are done.
 Here is the finished nail look. What are your thoughts?
Have you tried any of these shades.
JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
 HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
XOXO
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)