GOLD EYELOOK FEATURING TARTE AND MAYBELLINE



 HELLO BEAUTY SQUAD
Today i am showing you my eyelook that is super simple and easy and can be worn anytime either day or night.




 Here is the look.



 These are the two palettes that i am using.
And
I know what you are thinking right now. You are saying Laurie, why are we using the tarte tarteist pro glow to go palette.
Well read ahead and find out

The two palettes are
TARTE TARTEIST PRO GLOW TO GO

MAYBELLINE X SHAYLA THE CITY MINI PALETTE

 After doing my brows, i using  gleam  with this brush above and place this on the brow bone
We are now going to use chisel and this brush here from Morphe and place that first into the crease
 Next i am going into the Maybelline  and Shayla palette. First let me just say that i  do really love this palette. If you don't have this , then what are you waiting for? You really do need this.
I am going in with this chocolate brown shade and the same brush and placing this on the crease. I am building the crease color.

 In the same palette. I am going in the shimmery berry shade and a pencil brush, this one is from Morphe, and placing this right in the crease and flicking the color up.
I then use the same brush from before and blend the colors so that there is no harsh lines. 

 Now for the lid, I am taking a flat brush, this one is from Urban Decay, and going into the lighter gold shade and placing this right on the lid.

 I am then going to use the same crease brushes that i used before, using the pencil brush first and go into the black shade and place that right on the outer corner lid and then i blend it up into the outer part of the crease.



 Now we are lining with this tattoo liner in trooper from kat von d and i am just lining the top lid with this.

Im taking this shade but with a different brush. I am using a pencil brush and lining the outer half of my lower lash line.
 Now its time for mascara
In this order
LOREAL VOLUMINOUS BASE MASCARA--  
I use this on top and bottom lashes 
IT COSMETICS SUPERHERO--
I use this on top lashes only
REVLON MEGA MULTIPLIER--
I use this on top and bottom lashes 
ANASTASIA BROW GEL --
I use this on top and bottom lashes after the mascara. It helps it stay in place.


I love how this look turned out.
What are your thoughts? 

JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
 HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
XOXO
 BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)