2017 YEARLY FAVORITES/ AMERICAN & KOREAN

This has been an amazing year.
First of all and most important, i got married this year
and next, i have tried a lot of products this year both American and Korean products.
There have been some great products and then some not so great
but lets not focus on the not so great.
It was hard trying to just pick one product for each of these but i did it.
Also , come categories, i have both American and Korean products for and then there are others that i have either American or Korean.
So lets get started.

First is
FAVORITE BODY SKINCARE/ KOREAN--CHERRY BLOSSOM NOURISHING BODY LOTION-- This is a Korean body lotion ( IN PHOTO BELOW- ON RIGHT). This is very moisturizing and perfect for the winter weather we are having right now and lets chat about the scent. It is cherry blossom scented.. I love this scent. It make me think about the pictures we all see of Japan with the cherry blossoms  on both sides and they go up and over the walkway. It is so beauty and when i smell this, i think of that everytime.
FAVORITE BODY SKINCARE/ AMERICAN-- SKIN SO SOFT ( IN PHOTO BELOW- ON LEFT)-- I love all skin so soft products. I just grabbed this one. It summer soft body spray lotion. I got this as a present from a friend and it smells great but most importantly, this and all skin so soft products works so great at moisturizing your skin even in the winter time and really does leave your skin soft. I loved this when i was younger and rediscovered this again and im glad i did.
FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT- MISE EN SCENE PERFECT REPAIR--I only have one for this one and its a Korean product. It  a hair oil. I love apply a few  pumps in my palms and apply this to my hair anytime but especially when i put my hair in a pony tail or braid or even if i am just putting this into a bun. It works to make my hair really soft.

BEST CONCEALERS- PONY EFFECTS MASTER CONCEAL PALETTE-- KBEAUTY- This palette is amazing. It is a corrector palette that features 6 different colors to make sure your skin is flawless. It is also formulated with a natural origin moisture effect including hydrolyzed collagen and coconut oil. I apply this under my eyes or where ever im needing extra concealing and it doesn't get cakey or settle into any of my fine lines.
YADAH SILKY FIT CONCEALER BB--KBEAUTY-- I got this in one of my Korean beauty boxes and this is another amazing concealer. It doesnt settle into any fine lines and doesn't get cakey. It really does work to concealer any undereye circles that you may have.

BEST EYELINER--AMERICAN--STILA STAY ALL DAY WATERPROOF LINER--I was first introduced to this by watching Snooki and Joey and them telling that this is their go to product.
I was excited when this can in a beauty box. I have this a try and i am in love with this. You can apply this and it will literally stay put until you take this off. Even if you have water eyes. I also love that this is super easy to use. The fine tip helps to create fine lines or you can create thicker lines as well. Its amazing.
KOREAN-- MCC GEL LINER--This came in a Korean beauty box and when i tried this out. It blew me away. The staying power of this blows me away. If you have water eyes, then try this out. It wont budge. It also well look just as intense when you take this off as when you put it on.
BEST MASCARAS-- DRUGSTORE-- REVLON MEGA  MULTIPLIER--I have tried so many different mascaras and they all would end up under my lower lash line no matter what i did. Until i tried this one. It is the waterproof version and the staying power of this is the best. This doesn't transfer under my eyes even with watery eyes. It is truly the best i have tried and this is my current holy grail.

HIGH END-- MARC JACOBS---I got this mascara in a Sephora at  play box. It is a really good mascara. I have not had any  clumping with this mascara and gives my lashes the look of longer lashes and makes them appear blacker than they really are.

KOREAN-- 3W CLINIC-- This was sent in a Korean beauty box and i love this. It helps give my lashes more volume  and fullness as well as lengthens and curls the lashes. It amazing.
BEST PALETTES-- DRUGSTORE--- JACLYN HILL X MORPHE PALETTE---  I am putting this into this category because morphe is more drugstore prices. This palette , i have reviewed before and its actually a favorite  for several reasons. First the colors that are in this palette, you really don't need any other palette but this one. You have the brow bones shades, as well as a all the transition shades that you need. And there are so many different colors to create all kinds of different looks with this. Second, the shades are so easy to work with, as well as being pigmented.

HIGHEND--- ANASTASIA X MARIO PALETTE-- This is another really good palette. I do like the colors in this palette as well as they are so easy to work with. Anastasia and Mario do not disappoint with this palette.
BEST POWDERS-- DRUGSTORE-- RCMA NO COLOR POWDER--This is a great powder because its finely milled and when you apply this under your eyes , it doesn't settle into the fine lines. The best way i like to apply this is with a brush and pat under the eyes.

HIGH END-- LAURA MERCIER SECRET BRIGHTENING POWDER--This is the same as above but its the higher  end version. It was recommended to me from a makeup artist as Sephora.
BEST TOOL-- TARTE EYELASH CURLER--First of all, lets talk about the fact that these have bling on the handles. Also this curler is great at curling my lashes and they stay curled through the day. I have had problems finding a curler that works and this one does not disappoint.
BEST FACE PALETTE-- CHEEK PARADE BENEFIT--This palette is great because it has several blushes as well as bronzers. Inside this palette is GALifornia which is a sunny golden pink blush, Rockateur which is a rose gold blush, Dandelion which is a brightening baby pink blush, and Hoola matte natural bronzer, and Hoola lite matte natural light bronzer. So you  can see that it has a great variety.
BEST BRONZER-- CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZING MAKEUP BASE--I am new to this and im obsessed. It is a cream bronzer and i love applying this. The price is high coming at $46 but i have found a drugstore dupe which i will be talking about soon.
BEST BROW PRODUCTS-- AMERICAN-- ANASTASIA BROW POWDERS--Im late to the Anastasia powders and i am obsessed. I am using this palette that has all of the different color duo powders in it and i love the wide range that she has to offer.This powders have great staying power as well.

WINKY LUX BROW PENCIL--This is another that i got in a beauty box and i like this a lot as you can see that the writing is wearing off. It last all day and doesn't budge.

KOREAN-- INK BROW-- This is one that i got in a korean box and its really nice. It kind of reminds me of the ones that you can get from Benefit but this is a korean version. It lasts all day doesn't budge at all. Even if you are in the water or sweating , this still won't budge.
This year has been one of trying to find the perfect foundation that didn't feel heavy on the skin as well as looking great on the skin.
DRUGSTORE--COVERGIRL VITALIST HEALTHY ELIXIR FOUNDATION---This is a serum type foundation that has great staying power as well. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin either. I was sent this from Influenster and im so glad that they sent this to me because i love it for the way that my skin looks so flawless when i wear this.

HIGHEND--NARS--- 
This foundation stick gives a matte look but as always you can mix some liquid highlighter in to make it more glowy. I love that this has great staying power and yes this is the foundation that i work to my wedding and it lasted thought 90 degree weather and still looked good. I also brought this on my honeymoon as well. This is perfect for travel and doesn't take a lot of space up. It also has a handy blending sponge on one end but i didn't use that.

BEST SUNSCREEN---MISSHA SAFE BLOCK ESSENCE SUN MILK--It is very important to protect your skin from the harsh sun. This is the best sunscreen that i have used. It goes on under makeup great and blend into the skin without leaving any white cast that all the others leave. It also help to moisturize the skin as well.

BEST SKINCARE OIL---BIO OIL-- This is a Kardashian favorite and i can see why. I love using this during my nighttime routine to help my skin feel more moisturized. It also great to mix a little with your foundation or concealer as well.



and for the last group

BEST BRUSHES-- DRUGSTORE--MORPHE--I love morphe brushes. I want to try more of them as well as some other products. I find that they work great to blend out any makeup that you are putting on.

HIGHEND--SEDONA LACE--This is another brush company that i love and find that they work great to blend out the products great. I would love to also try more of their brushes as well


SO there we go,  I have showed you and well as told more about the products that i have loved during the 2017 year.

I would recommend trying out any of these products if you get the change because i loved them all and still do.

Let me know what your favorites where for the year 2017.





JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
 HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
 XOXO
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)