CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZING MAKEUP BASE DUPE


Hello beauty squad, today i want to share with you that i found a dupe for the CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZING MAKEUP BASE.
I got the sample in the photo below on the right, and i have loved it but the issue for me is that its $46 dollars so i wanted to find a dupe that is the same but for a way cheaper price.
I did research online and found that people were saying that the SONIA KASHUK UNDETECTABLE CREAM BRONZER IN WARM TAN  was a dupe. So i ordered it and we are putting it to the test to see if this is in fact a dupe or not. 



I have them swatched on my hand. The Sonia Kashuk is on the left and the Chanel is on the right. As you can see they look the same. The only difference is that the Chanel is a bit more matte that the Sonia, as it has a more dewy look to it.



Here is the Sonia Kashuk on the left side of my face

And i have the Chanel on the right

I could not tell a difference at all. I even asked several others if they could see a difference and they all said no.
SO my final verdict is that this is a dupe and i couldn't be more happy because the Sonia Kashuk was on around $11. So that is a major savings. The only issue was it was out in the two different stores that i went to but i ended up ordering it on the Target website.





JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
 XOXO
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)