CARING FOR YOUR SKIN/ WINTER EDITION

HELLO BEAUTY SQUAD, 

Lets get real for a moment, its the winter.  Its so beautiful to look out and see the snow falling and to bundle up and head out and frolic in the snow with your loved ones
but the reality is that  Its cold and its harsh and its drying to our bodies as well as our hair. 
We need to protect and take care of our skin now so that its ready for the summer weather.
I am going to share with you some tips to take care of your skin and some great products as well so lets get started.
First things first,
You should be making sure to use a scrub in the shower so you can get the dead skin off and reveal your glowing skin
For this i love using the ADOVIA DEAD SEA SALT SCRUB.
I love the scent of this as well. It really does make me think of an ocean with the scent. 

Once we are done with the scrub. I love using a moisturizing body wash, like this one below. Its
NATURE INSIDE STRAWBERRY YOGURT BODY CLEANSER
I love using this because its very moisturizing as well as smells delish. We really need to put moisture back into our skin.

After the shower we need to make sure to put something on our skin so we don't lose any moisture.
I love using one of two products
The first is AVON SKIN SO SOFT BODY OIL
This makes your skin so soft and helps to lock the moisture into your skin. Lets talk about all the uses that this baby does. I have talk about all the different uses and you can read it here

Another oil i love using is from MEASUREABLE DIFFERENCE JASMINE HYDRATING OIL
Not only does this make your skin soft but it smells amazing.
And if oil is not your thing, then try a lotion. I love using this lotion THE BODY CHERRY BLOSSOM NOURISHING BODY LOTION
It is nourishing by including shea butter. It also smells like cherry blossoms and the scent will last all day long.

We still need to take care of making sure to shave. Yes even in the winter time.
I love using the NONO AND YOU CAN USE THE CODE ( NONOYT4) FOR MONEY OFF
I love that this is super easy to use and you can see the review i did for this here

We also need to remember the skin on our face as well as our body.
I also find that using oil on my face during the winter helps a lot too because our face gets more dry during the winter months as well. These are my two favorites for my face.
BIO OIL and TIMELESS SKINCARE SQUALANE
Lets not forget our hair. The cold, snow , ice and heat are all drying to our hair as well
We need to make sure to protect it as well.
Here are three different products that i love using
MISE EN SCENE PERFECT REPAIR
MACADAMIA HEALING OIL SPRAY
MOROCCANOIL FRIZZ CONTROL
I love using these on my hair anytime, when my hair is down or up in a pony or even when i braid it.
It helps to keep my hair from drying out and becoming a full head of frizz. 
And last but not least, do not forget your lips.
This product offers both in one and its perfect to carry in your purse.
Its HARD CANDY INSTANT LIP FIX
It has a  coconut milk sugar scrub on one side that is not too harsh but very gentle that it can be used every day and then a treatment on the other end that uses rose hip oil and mango butter that helps to replenish any moisture that has been lost and helps to increase suppleness and enhance color.





BUT ONE LAST THING BEFORE YOU GO
Don't forget to put your sunscreen on. Just because its winter and its cold, you still need to product your skin.

I hope that this has helped and that you start today taking care of your skin from head to toe.


JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
 HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
 XOXO
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)