Moonstruck eye look featuring Total Intensity/ Total Divas

Hello, My beautiful friends.
  I hope that you are having a fab day.
I wanted to share with you a eye look that i featured on my Instagram which you can link Here 
And i wanted to show you the products i used to get this eye look.






So Let me show you the products that i used.




--Boscia green teal blotting linens ( i use this first on my eyelids to help get rid of the oil)
--Mac Mineralized skinfinish natural in Medium plus.  (Helps to dry the eyelid and prep it)
--Starlooks Cream liner/eye base in concrete ( i am in love with this. It is my all time favorite)
--Mac eye shadow in soft brown( in photo below and this is the Fabulously festive face kit but you can get the color separate. This is used in the crease)
--Total intensity Bold trio eyeshadow in Moonstruck( used all three colors. See below for more details on how these were used.)
---It cosmetics No tug waterproof gel eyeliner( i used this on top lashes only)
--It cosmetics tightline mascara( on top and bottom lashes)
--Loreal Voluminous butterfly waterproof mascara (on top only.)







 For this eyelook I used the blue on the outer third of the eyelid and into the crease. I then took a fluffy blending brush and blended it upwards a little bit. Then i took the bronzed color and placed that on the lid. I then took the other color which appears white but really it is a iridescent color and looks so beautiful. I placed it on top of the bronze using my finger.,

I then lined the undereyes with the blue color.

See below for product links.

--


--Boscia green teal blotting linens-Click Here
--Mac Mineralized skinfinish natural in Medium plus.- Click Here
--Starlooks Cream liner/eye base in concrete-Click Here
--Mac eye shadow in soft brown-Click Here
--Total intensity Bold trio eyeshadow in Moonstruck-Click Here
---It cosmetics No tug waterproof gel eyeliner-Click Here
--It cosmetics tightline mascara-Click here
--Loreal Voluminous butterfly waterproof mascara-Click Here


I hope that loved this look. I got so many compliments on this look. Let me know in the comments if you have tried this look or if you have gotten any of these products and what your thoughts are.

Remember to
Stay Beautiful
Stay Blessed
Stay Positive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)