MY JOURNEY TO LOSING WEIGHT/ KETO METHOD


 Today i am going to talk more about my journey with keto and losing weight.,
My journey started when i was standing in my local walmart, getting ready to get some groceries with my then fiances, now he is my husband and i got a call from my doctors office following an appointment. He talked to me about my blood test results and basically, i was just down the road from a heart attack and diabetes, so i  started to tear up in the middle of the store.. I told my husband that i was tired of tiring to lose weight and it not working, and believe me when i say that i tried everything.
He told me that he would talk to our nephew, who had done the keto diet, so right there in the store, we picked up some products that were low carb and low sugar and i started my keto journey.

So basically how this diet works, i had to start ready the labels of all the products because i wanted to be under 20 carbs a day and very little sugar.
When you start reading labels, you start to see that  a lot of food products  have lots of sugar and carbs in them.. I wanted to have very little processed foods.
Some of the things that i have on this diet, is chicken breast, which my husband cooks in the oven and we will either eat the chicken like that or make keto chicken pizza, there are so many different things that you can do with chicken.
I also have bacon and eggs, cheese.
It takes a lot of reading labels and staying under the 20 grams of carbs a day.
I also bake some goodies that use almond flour or coconut flour and instead of  sugar , i use stevia.
You have seen some of the things that i have made..
There are plenty of different sites that will explain in more depth about things that you can eat or not while on the keto diet
The kiet diet, is a low carb/ high fat diet, and you can have sour cream and even cream cheese but you have to have the full fat version.
I have lost a total of 25 pounds on this diet and have never felt better or looked better and i don't plan on changing anything.
I started out wearing a 2 x clothes and now can wear a large.

HERE IS MY BEFORE (TOP) AND NOW ( BOTTOM )














Recently i discovered that my local walmart had some keto things ( photo above) which i did pick up these two things and will explain more below
 They also had some MCT oil. MCTs stands for medium chain triglycerides. Another term for “triglycerides” is fatty acids. So another way of referring to MCTs is MCFA (medium chain fatty acids).
Its a lot like coconut oil in a way but its better than coconut oil on the keto diet.
Lets talk more about the two products that i did get.
On the left is the real ketones, which is a powder that i mix in my water after i have had my morning coffee. It helps to burn the carbs that i do consume and since using these two products or having incorporated them into my diet, I lost an additional 5 pounds.
On the right is the ketogenic coffee form rapidfire. Before this product, i was making my own keto or bullet proof coffee, using coffee, butter and coconut oil and some Himalayan salt. But this has all the things in it except the coconut oil but to be honest i wanted to use some mct oil
I love that i can drink this and not get any jitters that my other coffee was giving me.  I can also use this hot or cold and have tried it both ways and love both.
So here is my story. I hope that this has helped you and head to your local walmart and pick both of these up and give them a try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)