12 DAYS OF BEAUTY/ DAY 7/ 8/ 9/10

 OMG!! we are getting closer to christmas!! WHO else is excited?
So here we are with more of the 12 days of beauty from Target
Lets get started and see what we got

 Day 7 is photo ready. I wonder what it is.
 Lets see
 Its the NYX BRIGHT IDEA ILLUMINATING STICK--" CREAMY HIGHLIGHTER GOES ON SMOOTH FOR INSTANT SHIMMER AND  A HINT OF COLOR"

 There are at least 12 different shades and the one i got is lavender lust which is a light lavender with shimmer. How pretty does this look?
 Just look at that highlight!! I will be using this today. I am going with my husband to his work christmas party and i will use this as my highlight.
I love this highlight. It creates the perfect highlight that is more natural. I did pair this with another highlight.

HERE IS DAY 8
 It is r & r.
I wonder what that could be
lets take a look

 peeking
Today is the NEXXUS NEW YORK SALON CARE HUMECTRESS ULTIMATE MOISTURE PROTEIN COMPLEX INTENSELY HYDRATING MASQUE.

I have not tried this out before so im excited to try this out. Comment below and let me know if you have tried this and how you liked it.

It is time for day 9 so
lets see.
It says time travel


 Lets take a peek

Its HONEST BEAUTY EVERYTHING ORGANIC FACIAL OIL--" this USDA certified organic is packed with fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants to replenish moisture for younger looking skin. A little trick is the dab this onto cheekbones for a natural, dewy highlighter. "
I have not tried the honest beauty products. Have you? comment below and let me know your thoughts on the brand.

Here is day 10
 day 10 is a multitasking must have
 lets take a peek and see what this one is
Its THE REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE " use damp or dry to blend hard to reach places and create a flawless finish for foundation or cream blush. tip is  to spray with beauty water instead of water to keep skin looking extra dewy." I do this tip and spray my current sponge with cover fx illuminating spray.

JOIN THE GIRLZ BEAUTY COMMUNITY & HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON YOUR BEAUTY, SKINCARE, & LIFESTYLE FRIEND BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)