HOLIDAY PINK SPARKLE


 Today's eyelook is using this mark palette that i got a while ago from a friend. I do not think that it is available but you can recreate this look still by using the colors from a different palette,
so here we go for this holiday pink sparkle eyelook


After prepping my eyes, i went into the c1 shade, which is called plumify, which i applied into the crease. Mainly focusing it on the outer part of the crease and blending it inward.
Then i went into h2, which is called fluffy, and used this as a highlight.
For the lid, i went into l3, which is called peep, that patted this on the lid leaving the outer 1/3 of the eye.
I went into the outer v crease 4 shade which is called black tie, and applied this with a pencil brush on the outer part of the lid and blended it into the crease. I then blended it upwards and then blended out any harsh lines.
Here is the look so far.



I then used the Marc Jacobs gel liner in black on the top lid ( photo below) and then used a flat brush and applied this ( photo above) crystallized glitter from LA splash and patted this on the lid.



 I then used the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in radium on the lower lash line and then blended that a bit so we do not have harsh lines.
I also applied some mascara. Today i am using the Marc Jacobs mascara. I have not used this before and so far im impressed. I will post a review soon.
Here is the finished look below








I think that this is perfect for the holidays and don't worry cause i will be posting more holiday looks

JOIN THE GIRLY BEAUTY COMMUNITY BY CLICKING THE FOLLOW BUTTON
YOUR BEAUTY & SKINCARE FRIEND
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)