WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2017


 I know its been a few days since i have posted. I wanted to take a few days after the holidays to just relax.
I am going to share with you what i got for christmas and then next week i will start the new year by posting my favorites for the year 2017.

So lets get started with what i got for christmas shall we.
First off, let me just say that this is not a lot but i love everything that i got.




And lets not forget that the most important thing at christmas time is just spending time with family.



 Here is the first thing, its a aminal print travel case. I will be using this bag when i travel to store my makeup in. I love this.
 I  also got this nice warm coat. It is actually perfect since we have been having a very cold spell this week and im talking about temps in the single digits and wind chills below 0.
 How cute are the slippers? I love them. They are so warm and nice to just come after working all day and put these  babies on. They also have memory foam as well which makes them really nice after a full day of working on your feet.
 I also got a gift card for 50 dollars and you will see what i got at the end
 The above photo and below photo are both for my christmas village. I have been putting up a christmas village for several years. Last year i didn't get the village put up because of being sick and i didn't get it up this year either just because i wasn't really feeling putting it up this year but , next year im putting it up and including this two in them. I am also going to try to start getting at least one a year to go with my village.

 The above photo and below photo are both together. It is this cute set that includes this shower gel, shower poof, spa wrap and hair turban. And can we talk about the purple glitter box. I am going to hang on to the box and reuse this for something else. Its too cute not to reuse.

 I got this cute set from Hask. It includes the coconut oil shampoo , conditioner, deep conditioning pack, hair oil and dry shampoo. I have use the shampoo, conditioner and the hair oil and i love them. If you love coconut oil, then this does not disappoint at all.












 With my give card, i headed to target and picked up some goodies from Pixi beauty
I got the glow tonic, and the rose oil blend


 This is the side of the rose oil blend and some info about the different oils that are in this. So far im loving this.

Also i plan on getting the Sonia Kashuk undetectable creme bronzer ,, The target i went to in springfield did not have this but the one in branson does, so i will be heading there on saturday to get that.


Comment below and let me know what you got for christmas this year.


JOIN THE GIRLZ BEAUTY COMMUNITY & HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON YOUR BEAUTY, SKINCARE, & LIFESTYLE FRIEND BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)